Met him on Facebook 2020 Wedded 2022 Had my princess 2023 It can only be you God . pls welcome my princess and a word of prayer for us .

 


I met my husband on this Facebook in 2020. We Wedded in 2022. We had our princess this 2023. Let me gist you all how my husband toasted me on Facebook and how our relationship started. It was really interesting. Ladies, read our chat to learn how to reply men and know the ones that are serious. 



Men read the chat of how me and my husband chatted first to know how best to approach a lady and she will fall for you. I use myself as prayer point for all the single ladies believing in God for a life partner. May God give you a man that will love and cherish you forever.





Amen. Please congratulate us on our new baby. 



May God bless you abundantly as you do so.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Nollywood Actresses Who shaved their hairs For A Movie Role, See How Much They Were Paid; Number 8 Was paid thousands of dollars (Photos)

Dan's prays for actor Fredrick Leonard's wife to get pregnant